THE KIX 96 - SUNDROP $967 SPRING TREASURE HAS BEEN FOUND!
THE TREASURE WAS FOUND FRIDAY, MAY 16, 2014 AT APPROXIMATELY 10:30AM BY LINDA ROLLINS OF CENTERVILLE.
ABOVE: KIX 96 OWNER STEVE TURNER PRESENTING THE $967 CHECK TO LINDA ROLLINS
THE TREASURE WAS HIDDEN IN A PLASTIC BAG WRAPPED IN ELECTRICAL TAPE AND PLACED BETWEEN THE SEAT PLANKS ON BENCH #3 AT THE BUFORD McCORD WALKING TRAIL OFF HIGHWAY 100 IN LYLES.
KEEP LISTENING FOR THE NEXT KiX 96 $967 TREASURE HUNT COMING THIS FALL!
WE WANT TO ESPECIALLY THANK OUR TREASURE HUNT SPONSORS THAT MAKE THIS FUN EVENT POSSIBLE TWICE EACH YEAR:
CHAPPELL’S HOMETOWN FOODS, 1795 HIGHWAY 100, CENTERVILLE
McDONALD’S RESTAURANT, 1743 HIGHWAY 100, CENTERVILLE
BATES GARAGE, 129 WEST END AVENUE, CENTERVILLE
PRINCE HARDWARE, 110 NORTH CENTRAL AVENUE, CENTERVILLE
THE CO-OP, 146 LINDEN ROAD, CENTERVILLE.
CHERT CHEAP GROCERIES, 109 NORTH CENTRAL AVE, CENTERVILLE.
ADVANTAGE ONE AUTO INSURANCE, 402 WEST PUBLIC SQUARE, CENTERVILLE
& K&K PET SUPPLIES, 300 NORTH PUBLIC SQUARE, CENTERVILLE
ALSO: THE RED ONION DINER, 4591 HIGHWAY 100 IN LYLES
& PROFITT'S SHORT STOP, 9676 HIGHWAY 46 IN BON AQUA .
UNDERWRITING SPONSOR: SUNDROP BOTTLING COMPANY OF PULASKI. (NO CLUES POSTED)
TREASURE HUNT RULES
1. The Kix-96 Treasure is hidden somewhere in Hickman County on public access property, in a safe location for Treasure Hunters to search. Hunters are asked to PLEASE NOT TRESPASS or damage private property while hunting the Treasure. The Treasure will never be hidden in a cemetery, respectfully.
2. Should the Treasure be found prior to the first clue given over the air, the Treasure Hunt becomes void. Once the Treasure is hidden, Kix-96 cannot be held responsible for maintaining the integrity of the area surrounding the Treasure. The Treasure Hunt ends when the Treasure is found, or it has been determined the Treasure is irretrievable.
3. Clues cannot be obtained by phone from sponsoring merchants or Kix-96 Radio. Clues can only be obtained by listening to Kix-96 or you may stop in at each location and copy down the complete list.
4. Sponsoring merchants and their employees are eligible and are encouraged to participate in the Treasure Hunt, as they have no clear advantage.
5. Kix-96 employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Treasure Hunt or win the Treasure.
6. You must be 18 years of age or older to claim the Kix-96 Treasure.
7. The weekly bonus clues are assigned exclusively to two particular stores and are not to be used or posted by any other sponsoring store.
8. Each Friday by NOON, the weeks’ clues will be posted at the sponsoring locations.
9. Upon finding the Kix-96 Treasure, you have 48 hours in which to turn in the certificate to Kix-96 Studios at 150 Highway 50 East in Centerville or the contest is void.
10. Mileage clues may vary by one-tenth of a mile, depending on tire size and varying odometer readings.11. Anyone identified removing a clue list from a sponsor store, or tampering with items identified as clues to the hunt, will be deemed ineligible to further hunt the Treasure and therefore ineligible to receive the cash prize.
UPDATED JUNE 2013
AS ALWAYS, THANKS TO THOSE WHO SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS HUNTING THE TREASURE. YOU ARE WHY WE DO THIS TREASURE HUNT TWICE A YEAR. WITHOUT THE PARTICIPATION OF SO MANY LOYAL TREASURE HUNTERS, THIS WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE!
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HUNTING !!!