THE KIX 96 $967 SPRING TREASURE HAS BEEN FOUND!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO GENTRY GOSSETT WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM DAVID GOSSETT, STEPHEN GRAHAM AND TAYLOR WARREN.
Left to right: Taylor Warren, Stephen Graham, Gentry Gossett, Owner Steve Turner, David Gossett
THE TREASURE WAS HIDDEN ON BACKSIDE PINEY ROAD. THE CERTIFICATE WAS WRAPPED INSIDE A METAL HEART WHICH WAS INSIDE A McDONALDS COFFEE CUP, BURIED 3.3 MILES ON BACKSIDE PINEY ROAD FROM THE JUNCTION OF HIGHWAY 48 AND PINEY RIVER ROAD IN PINEWOOD COMMUNITY. IT WAS FOUND FRIDAY, JUNE 5TH AT APPROXIMATELY 1:10PM BY GENTRY GOSSETT WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM HIS FATHER AND FRIENDS.
WE WANT TO TAKE A MOMENT AND THANK EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE SPRING TREASURE HUNT AND A HUGE THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
CHAPPELL’S HOMETOWN FOODS, 1795 HIGHWAY 100,
McDONALD’S RESTAURANT, 1743 HIGHWAY 100,
BATES GARAGE, 129 WEST END AVENUE,
PRINCE HARDWARE, 110 NORTH CENTRAL AVENUE,
LYNN ELECTRONICS, 2826 HIGHWAY 100
CHERT CHEAP GROCERIES, 109 NORTH CENTRAL AVE,
SHELL FAST STOP, BOTH LOCATIONS, 1306 HIGHWAY 100 AND 100 LINDEN ROAD.
AND THE CO-OP, 146 LINDEN ROAD,
ALL IN CENTERVILLE
ALSO: PROFITT'S SHORT STOP, 9676 HIGHWAY 46
AND HY-DEMAND TOOLS, 10291 HIGHWAY 46 IN BON AQUA
REMEMBER, EACH WEEK, 2 OF THE SPONSORING MERCHANTS WILL HAVE BONUS CLUES THAT NO OTHER SPONSOR WILL
TREASURE HUNT RULES
1. The Kix-96 Treasure is hidden somewhere in Hickman County on public access property, in a safe location for Treasure Hunters to search. Hunters are asked to PLEASE NOT TRESPASS or damage private property while hunting the Treasure. The Treasure will never be hidden in a cemetery, respectfully.
2. Should the Treasure be found prior to the first clue given over the air, the Treasure Hunt becomes void. Once the Treasure is hidden, Kix-96 cannot be held responsible for maintaining the integrity of the area surrounding the Treasure. The Treasure Hunt ends when the Treasure is found, or it has been determined the Treasure is irretrievable.
3. Clues cannot be obtained by phone from sponsoring merchants or Kix-96 Radio. Clues can only be obtained by listening to Kix-96 or you may stop in at each location and copy down the complete list.
4. Sponsoring merchants and their employees are eligible and are encouraged to participate in the Treasure Hunt, as they have no clear advantage.
5. Kix-96 employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Treasure Hunt or win the Treasure.
6. You must be 18 years of age or older to claim the Kix-96 Treasure.
7. The weekly bonus clues are assigned exclusively to two particular stores and are not to be used or posted by any other sponsoring store.
8. Each Friday by NOON, the weeks’ clues will be posted at the sponsoring locations.
9. Upon finding the Kix-96 Treasure, you have 48 hours in which to turn in the certificate to Kix-96 Studios at 150 Highway 50 East in Centerville or the contest is void.
10. Mileage clues may vary by one-tenth of a mile, depending on tire size and varying odometer readings.
11. Anyone identified removing a clue list from a sponsor store, or tampering with items identified as clues to the hunt, will be deemed ineligible to further hunt the Treasure and therefore ineligible to receive the cash prize.
UPDATED OCTOBER 2014
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HUNTING !!!