THE KIX 96 - STORYTELLERS MUSEUM
$967 FALL TREASURE HAS BEEN FOUND
THE TREASURE WAS FOUND AT APPROXIMATELY 1:15PM FRIDAY 11-18-16 BY TERRY AND ELAINE TURNER OF HOHENWALD (NO RELATION TO STEVE TURNER). THE TREASURE WAS BURIED SHALLOW IN A BANK, 2 MILES DOWN DUNLAP ROAD ACROSS FROM A "NO DUMPING" SIGN IN THE SHADY GROVE COMMUNITY. WE WANT TO SAY CONGRATULATIONS TO TERRY AND ELAINE AND THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ENTHUSIASTICALLY PARTICIPATES EACH TIME. ALSO A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE SPONSORS THAT MAKE THE TREASURE HUNT POSSIBLE EACH SPRING AND FALL. BE LISTENING TO KiX 96 AND WATCHING THIS PAGE FOR THE NEXT TREASURE HUNT COMING SPRING OF 2017.
KiX 96 OWNER STEVE TURNER WITH TREASURE HUNT WINNERS ELAINE AND TERRY TURNER
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS:
SHELL-FAST STOP, BOTH LOCATIONS, 1306 HIGHWAY 100 AND 100 LINDEN ROAD
BATES GARAGE, 129 WEST END AVENUE
CHERT CHEAP GROCERIES, 109 NORTH CENTRAL AVENUE
PRINCE HARDWARE, 110 NORTH CENTRAL AVENUE
HICKMAN FARMERS CO-OP, 146 LINDEN ROAD
BOTTOMS UP LIQUORS, 1200 HIGHWAY 100
MCDONALDS RESTAURANT, 1743 HIGHWAY 100
THE LUMBER YARD, 1176 HIGHWAY 100
AND CHAPPELLS HOMETOWN FOODS, 1795 HIGHWAY 100
ALL IN CENTERVILLE
PINEWOOD STORE, 4951 HIGHWAY 48 NORTH IN PINEWOOD
HY-DEMAND TOOLS, 10291 HIGHWAY 46
LYLES VALUE PLUS FOODS, 9592 HIGHWAY 46
AND STORYTELLERS MUSEUM, 9676 OLD HIGHWAY 46 IN BON AQUA
TREASURE HUNT RULES
1. The Kix-96 Treasure is hidden somewhere in Hickman County on public access property, in a safe location for Treasure Hunters to search. Hunters are asked to PLEASE NOT TRESPASS or damage private property while hunting the Treasure. The Treasure will never be hidden in a cemetery, respectfully.
2. Should the Treasure be found prior to the first clue given over the air, the Treasure Hunt becomes void. Once the Treasure is hidden, Kix-96 cannot be held responsible for maintaining the integrity of the area surrounding the Treasure. The Treasure Hunt ends when the Treasure is found, or it has been determined the Treasure is irretrievable.
3. Clues cannot be obtained by phone from sponsoring merchants or Kix-96 Radio. Clues can only be obtained by listening to KiX 96 or you may stop in at each location and copy down the complete list.
4. Sponsoring merchants and their employees are eligible and are encouraged to participate in the Treasure Hunt, as they have no clear advantage.
5. Kix-96 employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Treasure Hunt or win the Treasure.
6. You must be 18 years of age or older to claim the Kix-96 Treasure.
7. The weekly bonus clues are assigned exclusively to two particular stores and are not to be used or posted by any other sponsoring store.
8. Each Friday by NOON, the weeks’ clues will be posted at the sponsoring locations.
9. Upon finding the Kix-96 Treasure, you have 48 hours in which to turn in the certificate to Kix-96 Studios at 150 Highway 50 East in Centerville or the contest is void.
10. Mileage clues may vary by one-tenth of a mile, depending on tire size and varying odometer readings.
11. Anyone identified removing a clue list from a sponsor store, or tampering with items identified as clues to the hunt, will be deemed ineligible to further hunt the Treasure and therefore ineligible to receive the cash prize.
UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2016
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HUNTING !!!