THE KIX 96 $967 FALL TREASURE HAS BEEN FOUND!
The Treasure was found Friday, October 31st at approximately 2:10pm by Debbie Semore and her Mother. It was hidden in a Stop Sign post at the corner of Dodd Hollow Road and Goodrich Road in Nunnelly. We want to Thank all of the following sponsors for their support of the 2014 KiX 96 Fall Treasure Hunt. Be listening for the Spring Treasure coming in 2015.
PRINCE HARDWARE, 110 NORTH CENTRAL AVENUE…
CHAPPELL’S HOMETOWN FOODS, 1795 HIGHWAY 100…
THE CO-OP, 146 LINDEN ROAD….
BATES GARAGE, 129 WEST END AVENUE…
CHERT CHEAP GROCERIES, 109 NORTH CENTRAL AVENUE..
FOREVER BLOOMS, 200 EAST PUBLIC SQUARE…
SISTERS WITH SCISSORS, 154 LINDEN ROAD
SHELL FAST STOP, BOTH LOCATIONS, 1306 HWY 100 AND 100 LINDEN ROAD
AND McDONALD’S RESTAURANT, 1743 HIGHWAY 100 ALL IN CENTERVILLE.
ALSO: THE RED ONION DINER, 2315 HIGHWAY 48 NORTH IN CENTERVILLE AND 4591 HIGHWAY 100 IN LYLES AND PROFITT’S SHORT STOP, 9676 HIGHWAY 46 IN BON AQUA.
TREASURE HUNT RULES
1. The Kix-96 Treasure is hidden somewhere in Hickman County on public access property, in a safe location for Treasure Hunters to search. Hunters are asked to PLEASE NOT TRESPASS or damage private property while hunting the Treasure. The Treasure will never be hidden in a cemetery, respectfully.
2. Should the Treasure be found prior to the first clue given over the air, the Treasure Hunt becomes void. Once the Treasure is hidden, Kix-96 cannot be held responsible for maintaining the integrity of the area surrounding the Treasure. The Treasure Hunt ends when the Treasure is found, or it has been determined the Treasure is irretrievable.
3. Clues cannot be obtained by phone from sponsoring merchants or Kix-96 Radio. Clues can only be obtained by listening to Kix-96 or you may stop in at each location and copy down the complete list.
4. Sponsoring merchants and their employees are eligible and are encouraged to participate in the Treasure Hunt, as they have no clear advantage.
5. Kix-96 employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Treasure Hunt or win the Treasure.
6. You must be 18 years of age or older to claim the Kix-96 Treasure.
7. The weekly bonus clues are assigned exclusively to two particular stores and are not to be used or posted by any other sponsoring store.
8. Each Friday by NOON, the weeks’ clues will be posted at the sponsoring locations.
9. Upon finding the Kix-96 Treasure, you have 48 hours in which to turn in the certificate to Kix-96 Studios at 150 Highway 50 East in Centerville or the contest is void.
10. Mileage clues may vary by one-tenth of a mile, depending on tire size and varying odometer readings.
11. Anyone identified removing a clue list from a sponsor store, or tampering with items identified as clues to the hunt, will be deemed ineligible to further hunt the Treasure and therefore ineligible to receive the cash prize.
UPDATED OCTOBER 2014
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HUNTING !!!