THE KIX 96 - SHELL FAST STOP $967 FALL TREASURE HAS BEEN FOUND!!!
WNKX OWNER STEVE TURNER WITH WINNERS KENNETH AND PAM BATES AND TIGER
THE $967 FALL TREASURE WAS FOUND FRIDAY MORNING 12-04-15 AT APPROXIMATELY 10:45AM BY KENNETH RAY AND PAM BATES OF CENTERVILLE. THE TREASURE CERTIFICATE WAS TAPED INSIDE A ZIPLOCK BAG AND THEN PLACED INSIDE A McDONALD'S COFFEE CUP. THE CUP WAS BURIED SHALLOW, BETWEEN A SMALL PINE TREE AND A SMALL CEDAR TREE, 3.9 MILES OFF HIGHWAY 100 ON BEAR CREEK ROAD, AT A POWER LINE LOCATION. FROM BEAVERDAM ROAD THE TREASURE WAS .6 MILES ON BEAR CREEK ROAD. KENNETH BATES HAD PREVIOUSLY FOUND BOTH THE SPRING AND FALL TREASURE IN 2009. CONGRATULATIONS TO KENNETH AND PAM AND THEIR LITTLE DOG TIGER.
WE WANT TO THANK THE FOLLOWING SPONSORING MERCHANTS FOR MAKING ANOTHER GREAT TREASURE HUNT POSSIBLE!!
SHELL-FAST STOP, BOTH LOCATIONS, 1306 HIGHWAY 100 AND 100 LINDEN ROAD
BATES GARAGE, 129 WEST END AVENUE
CHERT CHEAP GROCERIES, 109 NORTH CENTRAL AVENUE
PRINCE HARDWARE, 110 NORTH CENTRAL AVENUE
FOREVER BLOOMS AND GIFTS, 200 EAST PUBLIC SQUARE
HICKMAN FARMERS CO-OP, 146 LINDEN ROAD
RHONDA’S 4 WAY MARKET, 2007 HIGHWAY 100 WEST
BOTTOMS UP LIQUORS, 1200 HIGHWAY 100
MCDONALD RESTAURANT, 1743 HIGHWAY 100
AND CHAPPELLS HOMETOWN FOODS, 1795 HIGHWAY 100
ALL IN CENTERVILLE
ALSO: BUCKSNORT MARKET AND DELI, 5039 HIGHWAY 230 WEST IN ONLY
AND MUSIC CAFÉ, 4977 HIGHWAY 230 WEST IN ONLY
ALSO: HY-DEMAND TOOLS, 10291 HIGHWAY 46 IN BON AQUA
AND PROFITTS SHORT STOP, 9676 HIGHWAY 46 IN BON AQUA.
WE ALSO WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE TREASURE HUNTER'S WHO SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS GATHERING CLUES AND HUNTING THE TREASURE, MANY OF YOU TIME AFTER TIME. YOU ARE THE ONES THAT MAKE THIS EVENT SO MUCH FUN EACH TIME.
TREASURE HUNT RULES
1. The Kix-96 Treasure is hidden somewhere in Hickman County on public access property, in a safe location for Treasure Hunters to search. Hunters are asked to PLEASE NOT TRESPASS or damage private property while hunting the Treasure. The Treasure will never be hidden in a cemetery, respectfully.
2. Should the Treasure be found prior to the first clue given over the air, the Treasure Hunt becomes void. Once the Treasure is hidden, Kix-96 cannot be held responsible for maintaining the integrity of the area surrounding the Treasure. The Treasure Hunt ends when the Treasure is found, or it has been determined the Treasure is irretrievable.
3. Clues cannot be obtained by phone from sponsoring merchants or Kix-96 Radio. Clues can only be obtained by listening to KiX 96 or you may stop in at each location and copy down the complete list.
4. Sponsoring merchants and their employees are eligible and are encouraged to participate in the Treasure Hunt, as they have no clear advantage.
5. Kix-96 employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Treasure Hunt or win the Treasure.
6. You must be 18 years of age or older to claim the Kix-96 Treasure.
7. The weekly bonus clues are assigned exclusively to two particular stores and are not to be used or posted by any other sponsoring store.
8. Each Friday by NOON, the weeks’ clues will be posted at the sponsoring locations.
9. Upon finding the Kix-96 Treasure, you have 48 hours in which to turn in the certificate to Kix-96 Studios at 150 Highway 50 East in Centerville or the contest is void.
10. Mileage clues may vary by one-tenth of a mile, depending on tire size and varying odometer readings.
11. Anyone identified removing a clue list from a sponsor store, or tampering with items identified as clues to the hunt, will be deemed ineligible to further hunt the Treasure and therefore ineligible to receive the cash prize.
UPDATED OCTOBER 2014
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HUNTING !!!