THE KIX 96 - SUNDROP $967 SPRING TREASURE HAS BEEN FOUND!
THE TREASURE WAS FOUND JUST BEFORE 12 NOON FRIDAY MAY 27, 2016 BY CHRIS ETHRIDGE OF CENTERVILLE.
THE TREASURE WAS HIDDEN BENEATH A 7 PRONG TREE OFF SUGAR CREEK ROAD NEAR THE BUCKSNORT TROUT RANCH.
PICTURED HERE IS KIX 96 OWNER STEVE TURNER WITH THE WINNER, CHRIS ETHRIDGE
TUNE IN TO KiX 96 FRIDAY AFTERNOON FOR THE FULL CLUE EXPLAINATION.
WE WANT TO THANK THE FOLLOWING SPONSORING MERCHANTS FOR THEIR PARTICIPATION IN ANOTHER GREAT TREASURE HUNT:
SHELL-FAST STOP, BOTH LOCATIONS, 1306 HIGHWAY 100 AND 100 LINDEN ROAD
CENTERVILLE WINE AND SPIRITS, 575 MIDWAY SHOPPING CENTER
BATES GARAGE, 129 WEST END AVENUE
CHERT CHEAP GROCERIES, 109 NORTH CENTRAL AVENUE
PRINCE HARDWARE, 110 NORTH CENTRAL AVENUE
HICKMAN FARMERS CO-OP, 146 LINDEN ROAD
BOTTOMS UP LIQUORS, 1200 HIGHWAY 100
MCDONALD RESTAURANT, 1743 HIGHWAY 100
AND CHAPPELLS HOMETOWN FOODS, 1795 HIGHWAY 100
ALL IN CENTERVILLE
ALSO: HY-DEMAND TOOLS, 10291 HIGHWAY 46
AND PROFITTS SHORT STOP, 9676 HIGHWAY 46 IN BON AQUA.
ALSO A HUGE THANK YOU TO THOSE THAT GET OUT AND SPEND THEIR TIME BRAVING THE ELEMENTS TO PARTICIPATE. WITHOUT YOU THERE WOULD BE NO TREASURE HUNT! BE LISTENING FOR OUR NEXT $967 TREASURE HUNT COMING THIS FALL!!!
TREASURE HUNT RULES
1. The Kix-96 Treasure is hidden somewhere in Hickman County on public access property, in a safe location for Treasure Hunters to search. Hunters are asked to PLEASE NOT TRESPASS or damage private property while hunting the Treasure. The Treasure will never be hidden in a cemetery, respectfully.
2. Should the Treasure be found prior to the first clue given over the air, the Treasure Hunt becomes void. Once the Treasure is hidden, Kix-96 cannot be held responsible for maintaining the integrity of the area surrounding the Treasure. The Treasure Hunt ends when the Treasure is found, or it has been determined the Treasure is irretrievable.
3. Clues cannot be obtained by phone from sponsoring merchants or Kix-96 Radio. Clues can only be obtained by listening to KiX 96 or you may stop in at each location and copy down the complete list.
4. Sponsoring merchants and their employees are eligible and are encouraged to participate in the Treasure Hunt, as they have no clear advantage.
5. Kix-96 employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Treasure Hunt or win the Treasure.
6. You must be 18 years of age or older to claim the Kix-96 Treasure.
7. The weekly bonus clues are assigned exclusively to two particular stores and are not to be used or posted by any other sponsoring store.
8. Each Friday by NOON, the weeks’ clues will be posted at the sponsoring locations.
9. Upon finding the Kix-96 Treasure, you have 48 hours in which to turn in the certificate to Kix-96 Studios at 150 Highway 50 East in Centerville or the contest is void.
10. Mileage clues may vary by one-tenth of a mile, depending on tire size and varying odometer readings.
11. Anyone identified removing a clue list from a sponsor store, or tampering with items identified as clues to the hunt, will be deemed ineligible to further hunt the Treasure and therefore ineligible to receive the cash prize.
UPDATED OCTOBER 2014
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HUNTING !!!